Have you ever wondered:
- How can I get Scrappers apparel?
- How do I rock the Royal Blue and Gold while showing my beep baseball pride and not looking like I am from Michigan?
Ask no more. We are now selling shirts to celebrate the 40th season of the Cleveland Scrappers. These t-shirts were designed by the Scrappers Council of Ladies and the graphic design was worked up by Christian “The Black Stallion” Keely.
- The shirt is royal blue, and the printing is yellow gold.
- The front says, “Just because you can’t see does not mean the game is over…Find a New Way to Play!”
- The front design has baseball stitching and the Beepball speaker wholes.
- The back of the shirt Says, “40 Years and Still Scrappin,” “See What the Beep is Going On,” and gives our web address.
- The t-shirts are made of a lightweight moisture wicking material that will be cool for the summertime.
- We have the shirts in men’s sizes Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large, and XXX Large.
Shirts are selling for $25 each. You can visit the Scrappers Team Shop or reach out to your favorite Scrapper to purchase a shirt. Shipping for online purchases is $9.50. We will be selling shirts at any location you can find the Scrappers. If you need more information about how to get your shirt, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A special thanks to Sara Parish from Columbus for making this fund raiser possible! She has donated the shirts for this fundraiser.